Friday, February 9, 2018

Soft Light 8x10 oil, day 9, 30 in


Soft Light
8x10 oil
Day 9, 30 paintings in 30 days

I actually worked on this painting a few months
Ago, but hadn't shared it. I am thinking of using this as a study to do a large 30" x40" painting.
 I cropped it off of the bottom for the size to work in
Leslie Saetas 30 in 30 blog this month for day 9.
I worked on this at the tail end of a workshop with
Derek Penix. It is one of my favorite paintings.
Derek is an award winning
Impressionistic painter from Tulsa, OK.
I have hosted Derek twice over the past 3 
Yrs. here with The Artist
Of NW Arkansas oil workshops.
Check out Derek's incredible work.
www.derekpenix.com
Feel free to comment on my blogsite!

1 comment:

  1. Really like this painting, Leslie, the palette, the looseness, the weight felt in her body, the positioning...lovely!

    ReplyDelete