Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Eddie the Newfie" 8x10 oil on panel


"Eddie the Newfie"

This was a fun painting to do. First of all, who doesn't love a big fluffy puppy?
Secondly, I painted it at a surprise for an old friend.
I hadn't seen this friend of a friend for about 10 yrs. My good
friend Dodie, shared Eddies picture with me. When I saw This
darling Newfoundland puppy, I had to paint him.
When he was done, I mailed him to the owner, with a
note saying "Surprise!"
I told her Dodie had shared his picture and I wanted to do this
as a little gift. It wasn't a difficult picture to do, and I think she
got a big surprise out of it.
Feel free to let me know what you think of Eddie, or any of 
my paintings. I would really appreciate feedback!

I have more art available at my other daily painter blog...
I have paintings there along with Debra Sisson, check it out!!
www.dailypaintersofarkansas@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment