Wednesday, September 3, 2014

30 paintings in 30 days day 3. Hazel 10x10 oil by Leslie Newman


Hazel

This large wirey haired girl is named Hazel.
How fun She was to paint! Those facial hairs and whiskers were challenging but  fun!
You can't really make a mistake painting them as they
Go every which way.
Hazel belongs to my friend Sue in West Des Moines.
My previous painting on those blog of Penny
Was also done for her to give to her son.
This pose was Hazel on the dock up on lake Okaboji in NW Iowa.
Lake Okaboji is a very deep natural blue lake where their family 
Has a home.
I really emphasized the deep blues to make her coloring stand out.


(Regarding the 30 paintings in 30 day challenge, I have skipped
Day one posting on Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 blog.
I didn't get the posting done quickly enough. So even though this is my 
Second day posting...it will
Be posted under day three)

I would love any comments you might have on my paintings.
I also have work at
Www.dailypaintersofarkansas.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment