Sunday, September 21, 2014

"Woodland creek" 5x7 oil by Leslie Newman day 21 of 30 paintings in 30 days







Woodland Creek
5x7, oil

This small painting is of a small creek that runs into the White River.
In Cotter, Arkansas.The creek wound around a rocky
 refine and through large boulders sitting in the base of
The creek. I didn't paint the railroad bridge overhead.

Not painted today, but this was painted at a Plein air outing as a "small work"
While at the outing.

I haven't had as much time to "daily paint" this 
Weekend.  The 30 paintings in 30 day 
Challenge I joined (along with
Almost 1200 other people) by 
Palette knife painter,  Leslie Saeta.
I am about 7 paintings short this month, and hope to 
Be able to 
finish the rest of the month.

I also do some posting in
www.dailypainterofarkansas.blogspot.com.
I would love for you to join the email link
On this blog and receive a.notice  when I post.
Feel free to comment On my work, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment