Sunday, January 18, 2015

"Abstract Surf" 6x6 oil on canvas by Leslie Newman

Abstract Surf

This small painting is the final of three abstract water themed paintings
all done at the same time.
I am joining in on the 30 paintings in 30 days
challenge by Palette knife artist Leslie Saeta from Pasadena, CA.
.
While I have done her challenges in the past, I have 
fallen short in being caught up day to day with this one.
So, I do what I can and enjoy it without putting too much pressure on myself. 

I enjoyed these as they are a totally different style for me
rather than the usual impressionism.

This painting shows what I envision as being a quieter surf, swirling and rolling
near a rocky ledge or shoreline.

I will post a picture of all three paintings hanging together.

I hope you enjoyed this small abstract series, it was quite 
fun to do.

Feel free to leave a comment or follow by
your email. Thanks for taking a look at my paintings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment