Sunday, January 25, 2015

"Under the Sea" 8x16 oil by Leslie Newman


The spunky little sea horse is heading to Denver next week.
It is going to be hanging in the nursery of a darling little baby boy,
Wesley James. Wesley is the first Grandchild of my BFF.
They are doing his nursery in a nautical/sea theme. His Momma wanted
a sea horse, so I made up a little scene with this sea horse and a few fish 
friends. I have included a few mackerels, snappers, and a shark. I 
also added some seaweed and coral.This
painting has a lot of texture which looks appropriate for 
fish, shells, sand and of course, sea horses!  


This painting is part of a painting challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days. I
have not been able to keep up with it this time. I have done Leslie Saeta's 30
day challenges in the past, and I think I was
able finish 25 one month. So this month I am just doing 
what I can, when I am able to.

As you might be able to tell by now, I paint a wide variety of subjects.
 Portraits, pets,still life's to landscapes. I now add a "under the sea" scape!

I would love any comments and follows.I appreciate hearing from each
and everyone of you that enjoy my work!
Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment