Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Brilliant Reflections" 9x12 oil


Brilliant Reflections

This painting has something about it that is peaceful
And exciting at the same time. I love painting reflections in water.
The coral and greens in this are striking. The sun
Is dancing across the tops of the flowering trees and bushes.
There were dark woods to the left of this area I painted that was very
dark. The darks and lights and play of the light reflections
are appealing. I ran out of time and posted this today although
It was actually painted and given as a gift at our plein aire gift exchange 
In December. This is painting number 8 in Leslie
Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 day challenge on line.
I hope you enjoy my paintings and continue to see what I paint and post 
The rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment