Sunday, January 5, 2014

"Noelle on the Carousel" 11x14 oil on canvas by Leslie Newman "Noelle on the Carousel ride /


"Noelle on the Carousel"

This painting is very special to me. I painted it ahead of the 30 
day challenge by a few days, and gave this to our Daughter and Granddaughter at Christmas.
 It was a huge hit. As I write this I have 
Our grandson Oliver's matching painting on my easel. It is almost finished and I will send it up to
Iowa. It is O'J's 2nd Birthday today so he will appreciate it,  the older he gets.  I hope you enjoy
this colorful picture of Noelle on her stag on the Carousel!!   I think our daughter is  going to hang the   
two paintings of the kids together in the hallway or stairwell landing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment