Friday, January 17, 2014

"Suki" 6x8 oi, cairn terrier, puppy



"Suki"

Meet Miss Suki! She is a almost 6 month old cairn
Terrier puppy. She is one of two puppies
My friend Vickie owns. She shows and breeds her cairn terriers, (toto dogs)
That win awards world wide,
After losing our beloved Cairn
Ollie, at age 15 yrs and 11 days on December
23, last month, we are desperate for a new cairn. 
Our male dog JJ
Is lonely for a companion.
Anyway, I went to visit Vickie and her cairns, she has 5 right now, on
Wednesday of this week. As a little gift, I did a quick
Painting of Suki. I am so pleased with how it turned out, I entered this painting
In the Bold Brush Painting Competition for the month of January. You
Can go there to the bold brush website, look for Suki and like her. I would be
Most grateful!!
This painting is part of the 30 paintings in 30 day
Painting challenge with Leslie Saeta. I think I have only missed
2 days since the first of the month.

Vickie's cairn terrier website is:
www.runrigcairns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment